BASCOM LT© is a Windows 3.1 BASIC COMPILER for the AT89C2051 uP.
BASCOM LT compiles BASIC programs into a binary and/or hexadecimal file
These files can be programmed into the chipís unique Flash ROM.
BASCOM LT is designed for Atmel's unique 89C2051 microprocessor. Programs will also run on other 8051 family members.
The program can be written in a comfortable color coded editor.
A report can be printed after the program is compiled.
The simulator lets you test your program before writing it to the Flash ROM.
You can watch variables, step through the program one line at a time or run to a specific line, or you can alter variables.
When you are done with the simulator it is time to program the chip.
Finally help is under the F1 button.
- Structured Basic programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF,
DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE and with LABELS.
- Fast machine code instead of interpreted code.
- Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters.
- Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single and String variables.
- Statements are highly compatible with Microsoft's VB/QB.
- Special commands for LCD-displays , I2C chips and 1WIRE chips.
- Integrated flash programmer and support for SPI, PG2051, PG302.
- Integrated terminal emulator with download option.
- DEMO version compiles 1KB of code. Well suited for the AT89C1051.
- Compiled programs work with any 8051 uP such as AT89C1051, AT89C2051,
8031, 8032, 8051, 8052, 80552, 80535 and 80537 m Processors.
- Editor with statement highlighting.
- Integrated simulator for testing.
- Context sensitive help.
The following statements are supported (For more info, please refer to the helpfile):
Decision and structures
IF, THEN, ELSE, ELSEIF, END IF, DO, LOOP, WHILE, WEND, UNTIL, EXIT DO, EXIT WHILE, FOR, NEXT, TO,
DOWNTO, STEP, EXIT FOR, ON .. GOTO/GOSUB, SELECT, CASE.
- Input and output
PRINT, INPUT, INKEY, PRINTHEX, INPUTHEX, LCD, UPPERLINE, LOWERLINE,DISPLAY ON/OFF,
CURSOR ON/OFF/BLINK/NOBLINK, HOME, LOCATE, SHIFTLCD LEFT/RIGHT, SHIFTCURSOR LEFT/RIGHT, CLS, DEFLCDCHAR,
- Numeric functions
AND, OR, XOR, INC, DEC, MOD, NOT, ABS, BCD.
I2CSTART, I2CSTOP, I2CWBYTE, I2CRBYTE, I2CSEND and I2CRECEIVE.
1WWRITE, 1WREAD, 1WRESET, 1WIRECOUNT, 1WSEARCHFIRST, 1WSEARCHNEXT.
SPIINIT, SPIIN, SPIOUT, SPIMOVE.
- Interrupt programming
ON INT0/INT1/TIMER0/TIMER1/SERIAL, RETURN, ENABLE, DISABLE, PRIORITY SET/RESET,
COUNTER, INTERRUPTS, CONFIG.
- Bit manipulation
SET, RESET, ROTATE, BITWAIT, P1, P3.
DIM, BIT , BYTE , INTEGER , WORD, LONG, STRING , DEFBIT, DEFBYTE, DEFINT, DEFWORD.
REM, ' , SWAP, END, STOP, CONST, DELAY, WAIT, WAITMS, GOTO, GOSUB, POWERDOWN, IDLE, GETDATA, SETDATA, DECLARE, CALL, SUB, END SUB, MAKEDEC, MAKEBCD, INP,OUT, ALIAS.
- Compiler directives
$INCLUDE, $NOINIT, $BAUD and $CRYSTAL, $OBJ, $SERIALINPUT, $SERIALOUTPUT, $ROMSTART, $RAMSIZE, $RAMSTART.
- String manipulation
STRING, SPACE, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, VAL, LEN, STR, HEX
BASCOMLT compiler comes with a large number of example programs
( I2C & SPI EEPROMS, 1 WIRE chips, RTC, keypad, LCD, RC5 reception, UART...etc )
to show how to work with BASIC and your microcontrollers.
For a Demo copy of BASCOM LT Basic Compiler, right click on the link above.
It produce 1K code which fits nicely on a AT89C1051 chip.
BASCOM-LT = US$49.00
or RM190.00 only !