BASCOM-AVRİ is a Windows BASIC COMPILER for the AVR family.
It is designed to run on W95/W98/NT
The program can be written in a comfortable MDI color coded editor.
Besides the normal editing features, the editor supports Undo, Redo, Bookmarks and block indention.
The simulator let you test your program before writing it to the uP.
You can watch variables, step through the program one line at the time or run to a specific line,
or you can alter variables.
To watch a variables value you can also point the mouse cursor over it.
uP TAB of simulator
A powerful feature is the hardware emulator, to emulate the LCD display, and the ports.
The LCD emulator also emulates custom build LCD characters!
You can even simulate the hardware ports with the special basmon monitor program!
When you are done with the simulator it is time to program the chip using one of the supported programmer drivers.
- Structured Basic programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF,
DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE and with LABELS.
- Fast machine code instead of interpreted code.
- Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters.
- Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single and String variables.
- Statements are highly compatible with Microsoft's VB/QB.
- Special commands for LCD-displays , I2C chips and 1WIRE chips,
PC keypad, matrix keyboad, RC5 reception, software UART, SPI.
- Local variables, user functions, library support.
- Integrated terminal emulator with download option..
- Integrated ISP programmer (application note AVR910.ASM).
- Integrated STK200 programmer and STK300 programmer.
- Also supported is the low cost Sample Electronics programmer.
- Can be built in 10 minutes! Editor with statement highlighting.
- DEMO version compiles 2KB of code. Well suited for the AT2313.
- Perfectly matches the DT006 SimmStick
- Compiled programs work with all AVR
microprocessors that have internal memory.
- Integrated simulator for testing.
- Context sensitive help.
The following statements are supported (For more info, please refer to the helpfile):
Decision and structures
IF, THEN, ELSE, ELSEIF, END IF, DO, LOOP, WHILE, WEND, UNTIL, EXIT DO, EXIT WHILE, FOR, NEXT, TO, STEP, EXIT FOR, ON .. GOTO/GOSUB, SELECT, CASE.
- Input and output
PRINT, INPUT, INKEY, PRINT, INPUTHEX, LCD, UPPERLINE, LOWERLINE,DISPLAY ON/OFF, CURSOR ON/OFF/BLINK/NOBLINK, HOME, LOCATE, SHIFTLCD LEFT/RIGHT, SHIFTCURSOR LEFT/RIGHT, CLS, DEFLCDCHAR, WAITKEY, INPUTBIN, PRINTBIN, OPEN, CLOSE, DEBOUNCE, SHIFTIN, SHIFTOUT, GETATKBD, SPC
- Numeric functions
AND, OR, XOR, INC, DEC, MOD, NOT, ABS, BCD, LOG, EXP, SQR, SIN,COS,TAN.
I2CSTART, I2CSTOP, I2CWBYTE, I2CRBYTE, I2CSEND and I2CRECEIVE.
1WWRITE, 1WREAD, 1WRESET, 1WIRECOUNT, 1WSEARCHFIRST, 1WSEARCHNEXT.
SPIINIT, SPIIN, SPIOUT, SPIMOVE.
- Interrupt programming
ON INT0/INT1/TIMER0/TIMER1/SERIAL, RETURN, ENABLE, DISABLE, COUNTERx, CAPTUREx, INTERRUPTS, CONFIG, START, LOAD.
- Bit manipulation
SET, RESET, ROTATE, SHIFT, BITWAIT, TOGGLE.
DIM, BIT , BYTE , INTEGER , WORD, LONG, SINGLE, STRING , DEFBIT, DEFBYTE, DEFINT, DEFWORD.
REM, ' , SWAP, END, STOP, CONST, DELAY, WAIT, WAITMS, GOTO, GOSUB, POWERDOWN, IDLE, DECLARE, CALL, SUB, END SUB, MAKEDEC, MAKEBCD, INP,OUT, ALIAS, DIM , ERASE, DATA, READ, RESTORE, INCR, DECR, PEEK, POKE, CPEEK, FUNCTION, READMAGCARD, BIN2GREY, GREY2BIN.
- Compiler directives
$INCLUDE, $BAUD and $CRYSTAL, $SERIALINPUT, $SERIALOUTPUT, $RAMSIZE, $RAMSTART, $DEFAULT XRAM, $ASM-$END ASM, $LCD, $EXTERNAL, $LIB.
- String manipulation
STRING, SPACE, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, VAL, HEXVAL, LEN, STR, HEX, LTRIM, RTRIM, TRIM, LCASE, UCASE, FORMAT, FUSING, INSTR.
BASCOM-AVR = 89 Euro
or RM450.00 only !