BASCOM-8051© is the Windows BASIC COMPILER for the 8051 family.
It is designed to run on W95/NT and has all the features of BASCOM LT.
In addition it has full support for arrays and the single floating point type.
The program can be written in a comfortable MDI color coded editor.
Besides the normal editing features, the editor supports Undo, Redo, Bookmarks and block indention.
The simulator let you test your program before writing it to the uP.
You can watch variables, step through the program one line at the time or run to a specific line,
or you can alter variables.
To watch a variables value you can also point the mouse cursor over it.
A powerful feature is the hardware emulator, to emulate the LCD display, and the ports.
The LCD emulator also emulates custom build LCD characters!
When you are done with the simulator it is time to program the chip using one of the supported programmer drivers.
- Structured Basic programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF,
DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE and with LABELS.
- Fast machine code instead of interpreted code.
- Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters.
- Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single and String variables.
- Statements are highly compatible with Microsoft's VB/QB.
- Special commands for LCD-displays , I2C chips and 1WIRE chips.
- Integrated flash programmer and support for SPI, PG2051, PG302, SE512, SE514, TAFE.
- Compiled programs work with any 8051 uP such as AT89C1051, AT89C2051,
8031, 8032, 8051, 8052, 80552, 80535 and 80537 m Processors.
- For compatibility , there is also a 32-bit version of the BASCOM LT compiler.
- Integrated terminal emulator with download option.
- Editor with statement highlighting.
- Integrated simulator for testing.
- Context sensitive help.
The following statements are supported :
Decision and structures
IF, THEN, ELSE, ELSEIF, END IF, DO, LOOP, WHILE, WEND, UNTIL, EXIT DO, EXIT WHILE, FOR, NEXT, TO, DOWNTO, STEP,
EXIT FOR, ON ..GOTO/GOSUB, SELECT, CASE.
- Input and output
PRINT, INPUT, INKEY, PRINTHEX, INPUTHEX, LCD, UPPERLINE, LOWERLINE,DISPLAY ON/OFF,
CURSOR ON/OFF/BLINK/NOBLINK, HOME, LOCATE, SHIFTLCD LEFT/RIGHT, SHIFTCURSOR LEFT/RIGHT,
CLS, DEFLCDCHAR, WAITKEY, INPUTBIN, PRINTBIN, LCDHEX, OPEN, CLOSE, DEBOUNCE, SHIFTIN,
- Numeric functions
AND, OR, XOR, INC, DEC, MOD, NOT, ABS, BCD.
I2CSTART, I2CSTOP, I2CWBYTE, I2CRBYTE, I2CSEND and I2CRECEIVE.
1WWRITE, 1WREAD, 1WRESET.
SPIINIT, SPIIN, SPIOUT.
- Interrupt programming
ON INT0/INT1/TIMER0/TIMER1/SERIAL, RETURN, ENABLE, DISABLE, PRIORITY SET/RESET, COUNTERx, CAPTUREx, INTERRUPTS, CONFIG, START, LOAD.
- Bit manipulation
SET, RESET, ROTATE, BITWAIT.
DIM, BIT , BYTE , INTEGER , WORD, LONG, SINGLE, STRING , DEFBIT, DEFBYTE, DEFINT, DEFWORD.
REM, ' , SWAP, END, STOP, CONST, DELAY, WAIT, WAITMS, GOTO, GOSUB, POWERDOWN, IDLE, DECLARE, CALL,
SUB, END SUB, MAKEDEC, MAKEBCD, INP,OUT, ALIAS, DIM , ERASE, DATA, READ, RESTORE, INCR, DECR, PEEK,
POKE, CPEEK, GETRC5.
- Compiler directives
$INCLUDE, $NOINIT, $BAUD and $CRYSTAL, $OBJ, $SERIALINPUT, $SERIALOUTPUT, $ROMSTART,
$RAMSIZE, $RAMSTART, $MONSTART, $IRAMSTART, $DEFAULT XRAM, $ASM-$END ASM, $LCD.
- Conditional compilation
#IF, #ELSE, #ENDIF
- String manipulation
STRING, SPACE, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, VAL, HEXVAL, LEN, STR, HEX, LCASE, UCASE
BASCOM 8051 compiler comes with a large number of example programs
( I2C & SPI EEPROMS, 1 WIRE chips, RTC, keypad, LCD, RC5 reception, UART...etc )
BASCOM-51 = 79 Euro
or RM400.00 only